|The Association holds an annual meeting in late spring/early summer attracting scholars from the United States, Canada and many other countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia. The 2011 LSA meeting is taking place June 2-5 2011 at the Westin St. Francis Hotel, San Francisco, CA USA.
The Call for Papers for LSA 2011 is available here.
In preparation for this meeting the CRN on Citizenship and Immigration has submitted a proposal to create an International Research Collaborative (IRC).
The 2010 LSA Meeting took place in Chicago, Illinois, USA at the Renaissance Chicago Hotel from May 27 – May 30, 2010. On the conference site, it is possible to search for individual sessions and browse by date and time.
For this 2010 Meeting of the LSA, the CRN02 on Citizenship and Immmigration sponsored the following sessions:
The 2009 LSA Meeting took place in Denver, Colorado, USA at the Grand Hyatt Denver Hotel from May 28 – May 31, 2009. On the conference site, it is possible to search for individual sessions and browse by date and time.
For this 2009 Meeting of the LSA, the CRN02 on Citizenship and Immmigration sponsored the Citizenship and Immigration Roundtable: A Conversation about Immigrant Rights (Session 1301) on Thu, May 28 – 12:30pm – 2:15pm
Furthermore, there were several other sessions at the Denver meeting that addressed citizenship and immigration matters, including:
The 2008 LSA Meeting was held in Montreal, Canada from May 29 – June 1, 2008. For this 2008 Joint Meeting of the LSA and CLSA, the CRN02 on Citizenship and Immmigration sponsored the following panels.
If you know of any relevant upcoming meetings that should be listed on this site, please contact the Citizenship and Immigration CRN’s website manager.
- RT @LpcProf: Brouwer, van der Woude, and van der Leun on Framing Migration and the Process of Crimmigration: A Systematic Analysis of the M… 2 months ago
- RT @PatrickvanBerlo: Wrote this post about the geo-political manoeuvring involved in #Manus island #detention centre (via @LeidenLawBlog @L… 2 months ago
- RT @NatsumiPaxton: Tweeting to bookmark: Border policing, procedural justice and belonging: the legitimacy of (cr)immigration controls in b… 2 months ago
- RT @PatrickvanBerlo: Mijn meest recente noot over internettoegang in gevangenissen bij #EHRM Jankovskis t. Litouwen: https://t.co/9r61i7nc… 5 months ago
- RT @PatrickvanBerlo: Disenfranchising criminals? The Right to Vote and the European Court of Human Rights - LeidenLawBlog #humanrights http… 5 months ago