|The Association holds an annual meeting in late spring/early summer attracting scholars from the United States, Canada and many other countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia. The 2011 LSA meeting is taking place June 2-5 2011 at the Westin St. Francis Hotel, San Francisco, CA USA.
The Call for Papers for LSA 2011 is available here.
In preparation for this meeting the CRN on Citizenship and Immigration has submitted a proposal to create an International Research Collaborative (IRC).
The 2010 LSA Meeting took place in Chicago, Illinois, USA at the Renaissance Chicago Hotel from May 27 – May 30, 2010. On the conference site, it is possible to search for individual sessions and browse by date and time.
For this 2010 Meeting of the LSA, the CRN02 on Citizenship and Immmigration sponsored the following sessions:
The 2009 LSA Meeting took place in Denver, Colorado, USA at the Grand Hyatt Denver Hotel from May 28 – May 31, 2009. On the conference site, it is possible to search for individual sessions and browse by date and time.
For this 2009 Meeting of the LSA, the CRN02 on Citizenship and Immmigration sponsored the Citizenship and Immigration Roundtable: A Conversation about Immigrant Rights (Session 1301) on Thu, May 28 – 12:30pm – 2:15pm
Furthermore, there were several other sessions at the Denver meeting that addressed citizenship and immigration matters, including:
The 2008 LSA Meeting was held in Montreal, Canada from May 29 – June 1, 2008. For this 2008 Joint Meeting of the LSA and CLSA, the CRN02 on Citizenship and Immmigration sponsored the following panels.
If you know of any relevant upcoming meetings that should be listed on this site, please contact the Citizenship and Immigration CRN’s website manager.
- RT @jelmerbrouwer: This week one of the last articles from my PhD research has been published in @Pun_Soc. I examine the experiences of pri… 2 months ago
- RT @jelmerbrouwer: Today @IOMNL published my research report 'Family matters: a study into the factors hampering voluntary return of migran… 1 year ago
- RT @IOMPublications: Just Released! Family Matters: A Study into the Factors Hampering Voluntary Return of Migrants Residing at Family Loca… 1 year ago
- RT @jelmerbrouwer: My article '(Cr)immigrant framing in border areas: decision-making processes of Dutch border police officers' is now out… 2 years ago
- RT @jelmerbrouwer: My article ‘Border policing, procedural justice and belonging: the legitimacy of (cr)immigration controls in border area… 2 years ago