- RT @jelmerbrouwer: This week one of the last articles from my PhD research has been published in @Pun_Soc. I examine the experiences of pri… 2 months ago
- RT @jelmerbrouwer: Today @IOMNL published my research report 'Family matters: a study into the factors hampering voluntary return of migran… 1 year ago
- RT @IOMPublications: Just Released! Family Matters: A Study into the Factors Hampering Voluntary Return of Migrants Residing at Family Loca… 1 year ago
- RT @jelmerbrouwer: My article '(Cr)immigrant framing in border areas: decision-making processes of Dutch border police officers' is now out… 2 years ago
- RT @jelmerbrouwer: My article ‘Border policing, procedural justice and belonging: the legitimacy of (cr)immigration controls in border area… 2 years ago
Monthly Archives: October 2010
THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE STUDIES AT SAN JOSE STATE UNIVERSITY presents: THE ANN LUCAS LECTURE SERIES IN LAW & JUSTICE Anthony M. Platt, “The Child Savers: The Invention of Delinquency” Wednesday, October 27, 2010 4:00pm-6:00pm Engineering room 189, SJSU
In 2009 the Justice Studies Department at San José State University established the “Ann Lucas Lecture Series in Law and Justice” to honor the memory of Dr. Ann Lucas (1962-2009).