- RT @jelmerbrouwer: Framing #migration and the process of #crimmigration - a media analysis | European Journal of #Criminology | https://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @jelmerbrouwer: My latest blog on #punishment of foreign nationals in the netherlands | bit.ly/2sgXIA1 | #prison #crimmigrati… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Maartje_W: Excited about organizing this summercourse @LeidenLaw! A collaboration between @VVI_Leiden & @mlawprograms #sociolegal #Crit… 3 weeks ago
- RT @LeidenLawBlog: "Punishing foreign national #prisoners: deportation instead of resocialisation?", written by @jelmerbrouwer https://t.co… 3 weeks ago
- RT @PatrickvanBerlo: ‘We are not Chemists’: On the Relevance of International Exchanges in Law and Criminology - with @JelmerBrouwer https:… 2 months ago
Monthly Archives: October 2010
THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE STUDIES AT SAN JOSE STATE UNIVERSITY presents: THE ANN LUCAS LECTURE SERIES IN LAW & JUSTICE Anthony M. Platt, “The Child Savers: The Invention of Delinquency” Wednesday, October 27, 2010 4:00pm-6:00pm Engineering room 189, SJSU
In 2009 the Justice Studies Department at San José State University established the “Ann Lucas Lecture Series in Law and Justice” to honor the memory of Dr. Ann Lucas (1962-2009).